A new book by Sara Gibbons
The audiobook is now available on Amazon, Audible and iTunes!
(You can cancel anytime)
Are you having trouble coming to terms with a divorce or the loss of a long-term relationship?
Maybe you are left feeling lost, alone and insecure?
The book Rise Again After Divorce has recently been published and covers in a practical and engaging way how to implement 5 proven keys that are critical to turning things around.
- recognising the importance of you and how that leads to an improved sense of self-worth
- revealing new understandings of what has been happening, and why, giving you peace
- the cause of why you find yourself where you are, leading to a greater sense of acceptance
- how to develop your vision for the future and create the life you want with joy
- the importance of support and how to get it, opening you up to an abundance of love
This book will show you how to get in the driving seat of your life so you can avoid repeating history and move forward with a clear purpose.
When you know what to do and how to see it through, you will find that your whole life will change. You will feel more confident and have hope for your future. You will be able to leave the past where it belongs, make your dreams for the future a reality, and skip around any stumbling blocks that threaten to prevent that happening.
Rise Again After Divorce is for you whether you’re feeling helpless about your divorce, want some tips to help understand more and make further improvements, or are most definitely ready to leave the past firmly where it belongs and move on in style.
You can check it out here if you’re in the UK
or here if you want the Amazon .com site
Let me know what you think. I’d love to hear back.